Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The children and I watched as the 44th President of the United States of America was sworn into office. Regardless of your Political views you can't help but be excited about how far our Country has come. Yes there is still a lot of prejudice to deal with, but I am happy to say that I was able to witness this event in my lifetime. Many references were made about Martin Luther King and I remember when he was assassinated and how I felt back then. I have prayed that we as a Nation could overcome pride and prejudice and look where we are today. Welcoming our First African American President. We are not where we need to be but I am glad that were are not where we used to be. Thank God! If you have never visited the website for the White House Please do.... www.whitehouse.gov

Click Here for Kindermusik Class Schedules

Enroll Now Online