Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting Back to "Normal" :-)

I would like to apologize for the lack of communication through the blog recently. As you know I had a stomach virus and quite frankly between that and my insomnia - it has zapped me of my energy(including my brain cells)and I just could not think another thought at the end of the day!! The newsletter will be a little late as I am trying to compile all of my Tax info and due to procrastination through out the year I have a pile of data entry to do! I worked on it ALL weekend and every free moment that I have. Not to mention that 2-3 less days in the month REALLY do make a difference! Wow where did February go? The GOOD news is -- that the children have been quite busy with their, prayers & lessons and having fun playing and they are all eating well & getting along just fantastic and I couldn't be more proud of them! You should all take great pride in what a fantastic "Job" that you are doing as Parents!!! It makes my job easier when at a time I would have just liked to have crawled under the covers and stayed in bed for a week!
But we made it and ready to enter March like a Lion!

Click Here for Kindermusik Class Schedules

Enroll Now Online